Digital Asset Monetary Network Inc
This incubator investment company is on the right track harnessing specialty qualified specialists to point the company in the right direction . After hitting the $0.40 cent level these shares have consolidated and are ready to rock once again .
This company has all the right stuff and we look for a BREAKOUT to higher levels .
Serious investors must place these SHARES ON THEIR BUY LIST
DigitalAMN Provides Insights On Second Quarter Disclosures for 2021 And Operational Updates
NEW YORK, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Digital Asset Monetary Network, Inc. (“DigitalAMN”, “DAMN”, or the “Company”) ( OTCMKTS: DATI ), a Public Accelerator-Incubator (“PAI”), today updates its shareholders on the Company’s recently filed 2 nd QT Disclosures.
Management believes that the Disclosures filed for this past quarter, which ended June 30 th , 2021 , reflect a continued effort to grow the Company at a steady pace.
- Revenues reported in the 2nd QT 2021 were $145,000. This is a $145,000 increase from the same period of 2020, where the Company reported no revenue. This increase is partly attributed to revenues derived from ‘Service Clients’—such as the bitcoin mining company, Bullet Blockchain .
- Assets increased by 21.13% to $1,983,538 for the second quarter, as compared to $1,637,483, which was reported for the second quarter of 2020. This increase is partly attributed to continued investments into companies/partners such as the private deal club, Goldfingr , which is a component of the PAI Ecosystem.
- Losses from operations decreased by approximately 72.27% to $213,194, as compared to $768,887 reported for the corresponding quarter last year. This was primarily the result of increased revenue and a significant decrease in professional services costs. It should be noted however, that administrative costs reported in the 2 nd QT of 2021 were greater than that in the corresponding period of 2020, and there has recently been new professional engagements which may likely continually increase professional services costs by year-end 2021. These engagements include but are not limited to, the appointment of the PAI Program’s market-acceleration program director , an investor relations manager and an UX/Instructional Designer that has been commissioned to assist DigitalAMN with building an eLearning solution for the PAI Program.
- Total Current Liabilities were $1,712,060, a decrease of roughly 29.23% from $2,419,349 reported for the second quarter of 2020. This decrease in current liabilities was primarily derived from a decrease in the current notes payable, which reflected a reduction of approximately 55.51%; down from $2,834,882 reported for the second quarter in 2020 to $745,840 in this corresponding quarter of 2021. This is in part due to the Company’s debt reduction programs , as well as repaying debt holders with a combination of cash and/or converting long-term-held debt into common stock of the Company.
- The Company raised a total of $218,500 during the second quarter of 2021 in non-convertible debt—contributing to the Company’s 2021 capital needs of approximately $2,000,000.
The Company intends to continue with a slow and steady pace into 2022, raising capital along the way to meet its needs for the next 18 months. Management intends to leverage the JOBS Act as part of its fund-raising initiative and will continue to focus on non-convertible notes, or any fund-raising methods that adhere to the Company’s floor price.
Management will also pay close attention to the broader development of the PAI Ecosystem—remaining hyper focused on streamlining the onboarding process, building its eLearning solution and proving-out the market-acceleration services model. This will support management’s interest to continue aligning the PAI Ecosystem with other Entrepreneur Support Organizations (ESO’s), along with those organizations that support ESO’s .
DigitalAMN will continue making incremental investments into those companies supporting the PAI Ecosystem (as well as eliminating laggards), while also looking at expanding the Company’s interest in the equity crowdfunding portal operator space. This, by aligning with other additional equity crowdfunding portals through either investment and/or collaboration. Lastly, during the remainder of 2021, contingent upon our diligence and adequate funding, management seeks to make additional acquisitions of various digital assets to help grow the DAMN portfolio—with several digital assets already targeted.
Digital Asset Monetary Network, Inc. ( OTCMKTS: DATI ) uses the Public Accelerator-Incubator (PAI) model with the intention of following the global success of accelerators and incubators around the world, adding niche opportunities to both the microcap and startup communities. As a PAI, Digital Asset Monetary Network will develop and acquire innovations that solve problems through digital platforms and other electronic applications.
For investor and general information, please email info@DigitalAMN.com.
Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release that are not statements of historical or current fact constitute “forward-looking statements.” Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other unknown factors that could cause the Company’s actual operating results to be materially different from any historical results or from any future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition to statements that explicitly describe these risks and uncertainties, readers are urged to consider statements that contain terms such as “believes,” “belief,” “expects,” “expect,” “intends,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “plan,” to be uncertain and forward-looking. No information in this press release should be construed as any indication whatsoever of our future revenues, stock price, or results of operation
DigitalAMN Reminds Shareholders of Upcoming Conference Call – Wednesday, June 30th at 4:30 p.m. EDT
NEW YORK, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Digital Asset Monetary Network, Inc. (“DigitalAMN” or the “Company”) ( OTCMKTS: DATI ), a Public Accelerator-Incubator (“PAI”), reminds its shareholders that today (Wednesday, June 30), the Company is hosting its first shareholder conference call at 4:30 p.m. EDT.
- The call will be hosted and moderated by Miguel Sanchez .
- Ajene Watson , CEO of DigitalAMN, will be speaking.
- The agenda will be as follows:
- Introduction & Welcome Message
- Brief discussion about the journey of PAI
- Description of the business model
- Company’s current market position
- Company’s outlook and projections
- Q&A (questions can be asked live or sent in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org )
- The call will be live-streamed at 4:30 p.m. (EDT), here: https://bit.ly/3h8qtKK
As previously announced , over the past several months, the Company’s CEO has spoken with a number of shareholders, determining that in order to assist the markets with better understanding the Company’s mission, operations, and opportunities, it is important to speak directly to the marketplace through a series of conference calls and other shareholder events. As indicated, this call will include operational updates and an outlook for the next 18 months, the recent mission to extinguish convertible debt , the Company’s participation in an international business platform for crowdfunding and financial services , acquisitions, mergers, new business developments, and what it all means when weaved together.
Ajene Watson, CEO of DigitalAMN, stated: “It is crucial that our current and future shareholders truly understand what the PAI Ecosystem is and the socioeconomic value it could bring to ‘everyday’ people—entrepreneurs and investors, alike. Most important, while doing this, DigitalAMN can generate short-term revenue, cultivate potential long-term revenue opportunities, and potentially build an equity portfolio that contributes to a growing asset value.”
As noted above, the conference call will be hosted and moderated by Miguel Sanchez, co-founder of MetaBronx, Inc., a diversity-focused accelerator in NYC , who is focused on accelerating undervalued entrepreneurs, while mentoring youth in business and technology. Mr. Sanchez is also the CEO of Mass Ideation, Inc . Through an alliance with Mass Ideation, Mr. Sanchez has contributed to the development of the PAI Program and acts as the operations director for the ‘Market-Acceleration’ aspect of the program and the PAI Ecosystem.
Mr. Watson concluded, “I look forward to making our first presentation to DigitalAMN’s long-time supporters and future shareholders. See you all at 4:30 this afternoon.”
Digital Asset Monetary Network, Inc. ( OTCMKTS: DATI ) uses the Public Accelerator-Incubator (PAI) model, with the intent to follow the global success of accelerators and incubators around the world, adding niche opportunities to both the microcap and startup communities. As a PAI, Digital Asset Monetary Network will develop and acquire innovations that solve problems through digital platforms and other electronic applications.
Forward Looking Statements
Statements in this press release that are not statements of historical or current fact constitute “forward-looking statements.” Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other unknown factors that could cause the Company’s actual operating results to be materially different from any historical results or from any future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In addition to statements that explicitly describe these risks and uncertainties, readers are urged to consider statements that contain terms such as “believes,” “belief,” “expects,” “expect,” “intends,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “plan,” to be uncertain and forward-looking. No information in this press release or in the upcoming shareholder conference call should be construed as any indication whatsoever of our future revenues, stock price, or results of operations.
Advertisement – Neither PSN nor its owners, members, officers, directors, partners, consultants, nor anyone involved in the publication of this website, is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer or associated person with a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer and none of the foregoing make any recommendation that the purchase or sale of securities of any company profiled in the PSN website is suitable or advisable for any person or that an investment or transaction in such securities will be profitable. The information contained in the PSN website is not intended to be, and shall not constitute, an offer to sell nor the solicitation of any offer to buy any security. The information presented in the PSN website is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be treated as advice or a recommendation to make any specific investment. Please consult with an independent investment adviser and qualified investment professional before making an investment decision. . Writer has been paid $500 .by a third party