This pharma company has all the right stuff and is executing its business model in perfect form. With revenues doubling and gross profit up 77% over the past 6 mos this company is on its way .GRCK employs a growth-by-acquisition strategy which enables the Company to consistently refine and expand its line of offerings in the natural health market.
We feel that these shares merit your immediate attention and serious investors should place these shares on their BUY LIST
Introduces ‘Clinical IMMUNE(TM)’ to Combat Respiratory Symptoms
LAS VEGAS, Oct. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NetworkWire – Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (OTC: GRCK – name change pending to Healthy Extracts Inc.), today announces that its BergaMet N A subsidiary has introduced BergaMet Clinical IMMUNE ™, a concentrated nutraceutical supplement formulated with naturally grown, heart-healthy Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™, BetaVia™ Complete, and nine other powerful immune-boosting ingredients to create the No. 1 immune system defense for the body.
“We are excited to introduce Clinical IMMUNE TM , a truly unique product among all the immune products available in the market today. Consumers would have to take up to 22 pills a day to accomplish what Clinical IMMUNE TM does with just two pills. In addition, people could be spending up to $200 a month for the 11 key ingredients contained in Clinical IMMUNE TM , all for under $40 a month,” commented Duke Pitts, President of Grey Cloak Tech. “Clinical IMMUNE TM is not only designed for today’s conditions but is incredible for enhancing immune defense against flu and colds. We believe Clinical IMMUNE TM will become part of a daily health routine and one of our largest-selling products for years to come.”
BergaMet Clinical IMMUNE TM is clinical-strength, doctor recommended, contains natural ingredients and is GMO-free. It has been scientifically formulated to reduce upper respiratory symptoms, strengthen the body’s immune system, maintain blood sugar, blood pressure and a healthy cardiovascular system, as well as address infectious conditions. The product is further designed to combat the underlying conditions of metabolic syndrome, which is especially relevant in large cities where people are more exposed to hazardous air pollutants. All ingredients contained in the product are the highest grade, which can increase absorption or bioavailability.
Clinical IMMUNE TM uniquely features two immune-building ingredients not found together in other supplements: Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit and BetaVia by Ke m in ®. (BetaVia is an algae-sourced beta glucan proven to provide year-round immune support). Based on a 90-day clinic a l trial , Kemin, the BetaVia ingredient, when compared to a placebo provided active male and female subjects ages 25-65 with the following results:
- 70% fewer upper respiratory track symptoms.
- 45 fewer upper respiratory episodes.
- 10 fewer upper respiratory symptom days.
- 3.3 fewer self-reported sick days.
“This revolutionary, comprehensive formulation uniquely combines 11 powerful key ingredients to address immune function,” said Dr. Gerald Haase, Chief Medical Advisor for BergaMet NA. “This proprietary complex has been in development over the past three years and is focused to combat today’s environmental realities with cost-effective and clinical-grade ingredients.”
About Grey Cloak Tech Inc.
Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (OTC: GRCK – name change pending to Healthy Extracts Inc.), through its two subsidiaries, BergaMet NA and Ultimate Brain Nutrients (“UBN”), is engaged in proprietary research and development of natural plant-based formulations, as well as sales and distribution of natural ingredient cardiovascular and neuro products. For more information, visit the company’s websites:
www.GreyCloakTech.com , www.BergametNA.com , www.UBNutrients.com
About BergaMet NA
BergaMet NA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Grey Cloak Technologies (OTC: GRCK), is a provider of nutraceutical natural heart health supplements. Based in Nevada, BergaMet researches and develops proprietary, natural, plant-based formulations. BergaMet also provides sales and distribution of natural neuro products that feature superior health technologies based on clinical and doctor-supported evidence for maintaining a healthy immune system and improving the metabolic syndrome. Learn more at www.BergametNA.com .
Forward-Looking Statements and Safe Harbor Notice
All statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release are “forward-looking statements” (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). Such forward-looking statements include our expectations and those statements that use forward-looking words such as “projected,” “expect,” “possibility” and “anticipate.” The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements involves significant risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Actual results could differ materially from current projections or implied results. Investors should read the risk factors set forth in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on April 1, 2020, and future periodic reports filed with the SEC. All of the Company’s forward-looking statements are expressly qualified by all such risk factors and other cautionary statements.
The Company cautions that statements and assumptions made in this news release constitute forward-looking statements and make no guarantee of future performance. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and opinions of management at the time statements are made. The information set forth herein speaks only as of the date hereof. The Company and its management undertake no obligation to revise these statements following the date of this news release.
Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (GRCK)
Grey Cloak Tech Inc. (GRCK), through its growing portfolio of wholly owned subsidiaries, is engaged in the proprietary research and development of natural plant-based formulations, sales, and distribution of cardiovascular and neuro products. The company’s focus is to advance its market positions in the broader health industry through the unique assets and operations of its science-based BergaMet North America and Ultimate Brain Nutrients (“UBN”) subsidiaries and to offer better lifestyles through superior health technology.
BergaMet North America
BergaMet NA is engaged in the sale and distribution of a full line of proprietary product formulations derived from the rare Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™ called “bergamot.” Bergamot is native to Southern Italy and is naturally sourced and uniquely loaded with various antioxidant polyphenols. Thanks to this composition, bergamot supports and promotes overall wellness specific to cholesterol, cardiovascular and metabolic health with no known side effects.
BergaMet NA is the only Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™ heart health supplement backed by 17 clinical studies. The BergaMet brand supplement boasts the highest quality and concentration of polyphenols and flavonoids available anywhere in the world. It is also the only bergamot supplement approved by the prestigious Accademia del Bergamotto of Italy. BergaMet NA is the only company authorized to manufacture, distribute and sell these products in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Consumers are including the Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™ in their everyday personal health programs. The clinically proven antioxidant provides benefits to tens of thousands of people daily.
The company’s line of products can be found at www.bergametna.com, through Amazon, other online retailers and in doctors’ offices throughout the United States.
The BergaMet Advantage
BergaMet has been studied in 17 published clinical trials which reported results of lower LDL cholesterol, higher HDL cholesterol, lower triglycerides, lower blood pressure, lower blood glucose, increased arterial function, improved liver function and is effective as a complement to statin use.
Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S. and worldwide, claiming nearly 18 million lives each year accounting for 31% of all global deaths. In the U.S., statins are one of the most commonly prescribed medicines for cardiovascular disease. The Centers for Disease Control estimates that 28% of American women and men over the age of 40 take a statin to lower the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
Taking aim at this market for cardiovascular care, BergaMet NA continues to advance the awareness of its medical-grade supplements and separate its formulation from competitors.
BergaMet NA products contain 47% BPF (bergamot polyphenolic fraction), while its closest competitors have only 38%. The company’s increased dosages (600-675mg vs 500mg) and 47% BPF are clinically proven to be more effective in improving heart health and metabolic syndrome.
BergaMet Citrus Bergamot SuperFruit™ supplements:
- Support healthy immune systems with powerful antioxidants and proprietary formulations.
- Reduce cholesterol and support healthy glucose and blood pressure levels.
- Are fully organic, vegan-friendly and dairy, gluten, soy and GMO-free.
- Contain five key unique flavonoids that make up the most powerful 47% BPF (bergamot polyphenolic fraction) in the world, providing superior results compared to their competitors.
- Have been clinically shown to increase arterial elasticity while reducing arterial and muscle inflammation.
Ultimate Brain Nutrients
Grey Cloak’s Ultimate Brain Nutrients (“UBN”) subsidiary is a science-based company that develops unique, plant-based superior health technology neuro-products that improve brain health, including memory, cognition, focus and neuro-energy.
UBN’s KETONOMICS® proprietary formulations – targeting brain activity, focus, headache and cognitive behavior — provide multiple intellectual property license opportunities for monetizing the company’s portfolio.
License opportunities include multiple beverage formats, individual products, proprietary mixtures and other food platforms.
UBN has five unique formulation patents – one issued and four pending – targeting brain activity, focus, headache and cognitive behavior.
The UBN Advantage
UBN’s all-natural, sugar-free and caffeine-free proprietary formulations are the result of 20 years of scientific research and are positioned to provide consumer neuro-products that are natural brain solutions. UBN has filed for approval to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to make a Qualified Health Claim for its migraine formulation, tapping into consumer demands for healthy beverages that contribute to brain health, overall well-being and performance.
Over 50 million Americans consume unhealthy energy shots and drinks each day, while the neuro/energy market generates over $10 billion per year in revenue. Within this growing market, UBN is advancing its position to meet rising consumer demand for healthy, science-based options. The company’s KETONOMICS® proprietary formulations have been proven to naturally elevate brain energy and function, including memory, cognition and focus.
UBN’s KETONOMICS® supplementation has also been studied in sports physiology, with specific regard to its potential benefits for competitive performance and endurance.
Grey Cloak Executive Team
Kevin “Duke” Pitts, Director, President and Chief Operating Officer
- Started and built from the ground up two multi-million-dollar businesses, one of which grew into a Top 100 retailers in the U.S.
- Unique management skills led to the development of successful teams for 35 years
- Pioneered direct marketing for a Fortune 200 company, creating a 20% increase in targeted incremental sales
- Founded Einstein’s Hemp, which developed and brought to market one of the only odorless and tasteless water-soluble CBD products in the world
- Developed and implemented digital/guerrilla marketing strategies for public and private companies focused on long-term brand position and acquisition efforts
- Specialized in customer relationship management (CRM) tools for creating the best customer experiences
- Worked in publicly traded industries for 10 years, overseeing up to $20 million in annual marketing budgets
William “Bill” Bossung, Director, Chief Financial Officer
- 35 years of diverse experience in corporate finance, insurance and accounting
- 20 years of experience with IPOs focusing on audits, FINRA and SEC regulations
- Specializes in the formation of capital raising over $100 million, recently raising $12 million for Splash Beverage
- Specializes in upgrading penny stocks companies to the NYSE or Nasdaq
- Involved in 30+ companies transitioning from private to public identities
- Founded several companies, including BCF Technology Inc., which sold to Vertafore; managing partner at Bishop Equity Partners LLC; director at Splash Beverage Group; and director of finance at Chadmoore Wireless, where he licensed channels to Nextel for $162 million
Bill Croyle, Director, Private Investor and Accomplished Senior Executive
- More than 40 years of success in the IT, energy, manufacturing, telecommunications, venture capital and finance industries
- Broad expertise includes negotiating mergers and acquisitions, as well as service and delivery contracts
- Formerly was a founder, owner or executive of EnTX Group; Impact Legacy Partners; FB Oilfield Special Tools; and Western Energy Advisors
Dr. Gerald Haase, Chief Medical Officer
- Clinical professor of surgery at the University of Colorado, School of Medicine
- Actively involved in medical research and clinical trials for 35 years
- Received U-10 grant funding from the National Institutes of Health cooperative group clinical trials program, as well as U.S. Congressional funding for Cooperative Research and Development Agreements with the Department of Defense and NASA
- Was chairman of the Department of Pediatric Surgery at Children’s Hospital Colorado; consultant surgeon to the Department of the Army; vice-chairman of the Children’s Cancer Group, a cooperative research consortium of the National Cancer Institute; on the National Board of Directors of the American Cancer Society; a senior member of the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons; and a member of the editorial board of The Annals of Surgical Oncology
- Has published 180 scientific papers and is the inventor or co-inventor of 12 issued U.S. patents for micronutrient and phytonutrient therapy, with five pending patents
- Recipient of clinical research grants and contracts funded at a several million-dollar cumulative level
- Is an editorial reviewer for medical journals and a member of numerous professional societies, including the American Association for Cancer Research, International College of Surgeons, American Academy of Pediatrics, New York Academy of Sciences and American College of Physician Executives
Securities Act and applicable state securities laws or an exemption from such registration is available.
Forward-looking statements are neither historical facts nor assurances of future performance. Instead, they are based only on our current beliefs, expectations and assumptions regarding the future of our business, future plans and strategies, projections, anticle
uipated events and trends, the economy and other future conditions. Because forward-looking statements relate to the future, they are subject to inherent uncertainties, risks and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict and many of which are outside of our control. Our actual results and financial condition may differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements. Therefore, you should not rely on any of these forward-looking statements. Important factors that could cause our actual results and financial condition to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements include, among others, the following: shareholders approving the change of name to DigiMax, the adequacy of our cash flow and earnings, the availability of future financing and/or credit, and other conditions which may affect our ability to expand the App Platform described herein, the level of demand and financial performance of the cryptocurrency industry, developments and changes in laws and regulations, including increased regulation of the cryptocurrency industry through legislative action and revised rules and standards applied by the Canadian Securities Administrators, Ontario Securities Commission, and/or other similar regulatory bodies in other jurisdictions, disruptions to our technology network including computer systems, software and cloud data, or other disruptions of our operating systems, structures or equipment, as well as those risk factors discussed or referred to in disclosure documents filed by the Company with the securities regulatory authorities in certain provinces of Canada and available at www.sedar.com.Any forward-looking statement made by us in this press release is based only on information currently available to us and speaks only as of the date on which it is made. Except as required by applicable securities laws, we undertake no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement, whether written or oral, that may be made from time to time, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.investment adviser and qualified investment professional before making an investment decision
Neither PSN nor its owners, members, officers, directors, partners, consultants, nor anyone involved in the publication of this website, is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer or associated person with a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer and none of the foregoing make any recommendation that the purchase or sale of securities of any company profiled in the PSN website is suitable or advisable for any person or that an investment or transaction in such securities will be profitable. The information contained in the PSN website is not intended to be, and shall not constitute, an offer to sell nor the solicitation of any offer to buy any security. The information presented in the PSN website is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be treated as advice or a recommendation to make any specific investment. We have been paid $650 by third party Please consult with an independent