These shares have consolidated over the past year and have now bounced on unusual volume from an extremely oversold condition . The company is rapidly developing an array of products in cutting-edge drug delivery platforms and partners with several well known biotech and pharmaceutical companies. A breakout on volume is anticipated with several key events taking place over the next several weeks.
|We see upside resistance at the $2.00 and $2.65 levels before moving into the $3.00 range. We feel that CURE shares are significantly undervalued All serious investors should immediately place these shares on their BUY LIST.|
REVERSAL ON BREAKOUT WITH UNUSUAL VOLUME
SHAREHOLDER LETTER AND UPDATE
CURE Pharmaceutical Holdings (“CURE” or the “Company”) (OTC: CURR), a holding company focused on the innovation of pharmaceutical technology, wellness products and drug delivery, announced today that it has issued a letter to its shareholders providing commentary on the Company’s recent announcements and upcoming plans.
Highlights of the letter include:
- The Company’s efforts to further position itself as an integrated healthcare company with its recent acquisition of The Sera Labs, a high-margin, multi-channel marketing and branding company with accelerating sales of its more than 20 products in the health & wellness, beauty, and pets categories and strong traction in both e-commerce and wholesale-to-retail distribution with total retail doors exceeding 8,850 in the U.S. to date
- CURE acquired 100 percent of privately held The Sera Labs for $20 million, which consists primarily of stock with key earn out considerations totaling up to an additional $20 million within two years of completing the acquisition.
- The Sera Labs Founder and CEO Nancy Duitch, who is well-known for her track record for launching some of the largest-selling products on the market, will help the Company generate revenue on its existing technologies in a wellness vertical, without the need for partners and further strengthen the already sales-generating SeraLabs® brand.
- The Sera Labs newest consumer product that uses CURE’s patented and advanced oral thin film strip technology under the trademark name Nutri-Strips with RAD3 (Rapid Activation Delivery) to deliver novel vitamins and supplements to consumers across the nation.
- Formulations include a sleep aid called Sleep A.S.A.P.™ , EnergY™ designed to enhance performance and mental focus, an electrolyte and muscle recovery product called RecoverB™, and immunD™ for immune support.
- CURE earning NSF International, cGMP certification for its 25,000 square foot manufacturing facility
- This certification enables manufacturers to become independently certified by NSF as complying with cGMP requirements as listed in Section 8 of NSF/ANSI Standard 173. This certification positions CURE’s manufacturing capabilities at the forefront of quality standards set by the various regulatory agencies.
- The Company’s recent pharmacokinetic (PK) study on its 25mg cannabidiol (CBD) oral thin film (OTF) showing improved bioavailability of cannabidiol in healthy subjects
- In 14 healthy adults, those who used the OTF experienced a significantly higher serum concentration (Cmax) and significantly faster absorption (Tmax) than those who consumed a commercially available CBD soft gel. The study also suggests that the CUREform™ delivery platform, which entails solubilization and encapsulation of the molecule, might deliver better results than solubilization alone, as used in the soft gel product, and may play a synergistic or additive role in bioavailability.
- The Company’s future plans and focus on research and development into CURE’s pharmaceutical programs and The Sera Labs commitment to innovating its offerings with a “tele-wellness” program and exciting new products.
The Company’s Chief Executive Officer Rob Davidson commented, “2020 has not been without its challenges for any industry; however, CURE is still well-positioned to become a fully-integrated health and wellness company, as propelled by the acquisition of SeraLabs. We continue to forge ahead in our pharmaceutical research using our proven drug delivery platforms and adapt to service the burgeoning nutraceutical market. We’ve focused on improving our manufacturing capabilities and proved yet again the superiority of our drug delivery technology. All in all, I am more confident than ever in CURE’s ability to capitalize on our vision of delivering the promise of healthier lives.”
SeraLabs® is a trusted leader in the health, wellness, and beauty sectors of innovative products with cutting edge technology and superior ingredients such as CBD. SeraLabs® creates high quality products that use science-backed, proprietary formulations. Its more than 20 products are sold under the brand names SeraRelief™, SeraTopical™, SeraLabs™, Gordon’s Herbals™ and SeraPets™. SeraLabs® sells its products at affordable prices, making them easily accessible on a global scale. Strategically positioned in the growth market categories of beauty, health & wellness, and pet care, SeraLabs® products are sold in major national drug, grocery chains and mass retailers. The company also sells products under private label to major retailers and multi-level marketers, as well as direct-to-consumer (DTC), via online website orders, including opt-in subscriptions. For more information visit: www.SeraLabsHealth.com and follow @theseralabs , @nutristrips or contact: email@example.com
About CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp.
CURE Pharmaceutical® is the pioneering developer of CUREform™, a patented drug delivery platform that offers a number of unique immediate- and controlled-release drug delivery vehicles designed to improve drug efficacy, safety, and patient experience for a wide range of active ingredients.
As a vertically integrated company, CURE’s 25,000 square foot, FDA-registered, NSF® and cGMP-certified manufacturing facility enables it to partner with pharmaceutical and wellness companies worldwide for private and white-labeled production. CURE has partnerships in the U.S., China, Mexico, Canada, Israel, and other markets in Europe.
Forward Looking Statement
Statements CURE makes in this press release may include statements which are not historical facts and are considered forward-looking within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”), and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (“Exchange Act”), which are usually identified by the use of words such as “anticipates,” “believes,” “estimates,” “expects,” “intends,” “may,” “plans,” “projects,” “seeks,” “should,” “will,” and variations of such words or similar expressions. CURE intends these forward-looking statements to be covered by the safe harbor provisions for forward-looking statements contained in Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 21E of the Exchange Act and is making this statement for purposes of complying with those safe harbor provisions. These forward-looking statements include, without limitation, the ability to successfully market the partnered products, the difficulty in predicting the timing or outcome of related research and development efforts, partnered product characteristics and indications, marketing approvals and launches of other products, the impact of pharmaceutical industry regulation, the impact of competitive products and pricing, the acceptance and demand of new pharmaceutical products, the impact of patents and other proprietary rights held by competitors and other third parties and the ability to obtain financing on favorable terms. The forward-looking statements in this press release reflect CURE’s judgment as of the date of this press release. CURE disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of our securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Neither PSN nor its owners, members, officers, directors, partners, consultants, nor anyone involved in the publication of this website, is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer or associated person with a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer and none of the foregoing make any recommendation that the purchase or sale of securities of any company profiled in the PSN website is suitable or advisable for any person or that an investment or transaction in such securities will be profitable. The information contained in the PSN website is not intended to be, and shall not constitute, an offer to sell nor the solicitation of any offer to buy any security. The information presented in the PSN website is provided for informational purposes only and is not to be treated as advice or a recommendation to make any specific investment. Please consult with an independent investment adviser and qualified investment professional before making an investment decision.